Countdown to Reservations End Date
AoC has designed a series of five governance finance masterclasses to give college governors a solid understanding of the complex nature of college finances, support on the questions they should be asking in their board meetings and the tools to understand how and when to raise concerns and offer input.
These sessions have been created and will be led by Andrew Tyley, a leading expert in further education funding and a Deputy Further Education Commissioner.
All sessions will take place online from 4.30-6pm, on the following dates:
• 1st November – Introduction to FE Finance
• 8th November – Interpreting management accounts
• 22nd November – Cashflow forecasts and loans (this session has been rescheduled to Tuesday 13th December, 16:30 - 18:00)
• 29th November – Financial health grades and FEC benchmarks
• 6th December – Funding and data.
All sessions will include interactive presentations, small discussion groups and Q&A.