Countdown to Reservations End Date
This two day in-person event returns in 2023 with a brand new format, new speakers and new features and is relevant to all those working and studying in the early years and primary education.
The event will feature
• An amazing 28 CPD-certified seminars over both days catering to the needs of the early years sector, delivered by some of the very best early years practitioners and leaders
• Free to access exhibition and demonstrations by leading early years suppliers throughout the event, allowing you to experience resources before you buy
• Interactive Playzone demonstrations from local nursery providers and suppliers
• Live Theatre – free to attend informative presentations at the heart of the exhibition
• Let’s talk best practice – a fantastic resource for all visitors providing an opportunity for you to ask questions, share ideas, reflect, consolidate and receive advice and guidance from sector leaders and policy advisors.
The masterclass and seminar programme brings together the most essential topics of the moment, delivered by the very best early years experts and practitioners. Topics will includ:
• Language and behaviour
• Loose parts
• Outdoor learning
• Ofsted inspection framework
... and many more!