Countdown to Reservations End Date
This online event will explore the next steps in harnessing Graduate Outcomes data to support improved delivery of careers services, maximise the impact of employability interventions and operationalise the dataset with a strategic approach to performance management on progression.
The event will allow attendees to engage with in-depth workshops supporting them to examine action points for their institution. The Data Breakdown will also offer detailed insights from HESA on their approach to continuous improvement of the dataset, as well as sharing expert analysis from Jisc on what the latest Graduate Outcomes data releases reveal about the state of graduate employability.
• To examine the latest updates from HESA on the design and delivery of the Graduate Outcomes survey and how they relate to your institution
• To evaluate the core findings from the latest Graduate Outcomes releases and how they will inform your delivery
• To assess how to operationalise Graduate Outcomes data to improve careers services, drive strategic planning and enhance Graduate Outcomes in the long term.
The interactive sessions will include:
• HESA Clinic: Exploring Optimisation and Usability of Graduate Outcomes Data in 2023
• The Data Breakdown: Insights on the Latest Graduate Outcomes Release
• Workshop: Successfully Evaluating Performance on Graduate Outcomes
• The B3 Numerical Threshold on Progression – The OfS Approach on Data
• Workshop: Translating Graduate Outcomes Data into Enhanced Employability Delivery
• Action Planning: Setting Your Priorities for Harnessing Graduate Outcomes Data.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!