Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day in-person conference returns to help headteachers, principals, and senior leaders in England with responsibility for data make sense of this year’s results as well as explore how other schools are using data to inform school improvement and target intervention.
2023 is the first year that GCSEs, A levels, and VTQs will be graded to a pre-pandemic standard and the first year that primary data is published since 2019. What does this mean for schools? What are the key messages to stakeholders? How will the data be used for accountability purposes? How can schools use this data to drive improvements and innovations?
• Understand key trends for the summer GCSE and A level exam series.
• Check what to look out for during the autumn data checking exercise.
• Hear how this data will be used for accountability purposes, including by Ofsted.
• Explore the balance between the need for whole-school / whole-MAT data, and the importance of a disciplinary approach to assessment, and being mindful of workload.
• Understand how data can inform an evidence-based approach to school improvement.
• Learn top tips for being a data leader, or line-managing a data leader from people doing the job.
• Check what things to look out for during the 2023-2024 data cycle.