Countdown to Reservations End Date
With the release of the Government’s new Cyber Security strategy last February, it is clear that mitigating against cyber threats must remain a top priority for public sector organisations. This is highlighted through the constantly evolving threat climate and persistent challenges such as legacy systems and data protection. Public sector organisations have also become a frequent target for cyber-attacks, with the potential to incur significant financial and reputational damage. It is therefore more important than ever that public organisations come together to evaluate and build upon their existing cyber strategy, and invest in the critical skills and technology that will prepare them for an uncertain digital future.
• More than 80% of UK organisations experienced at least one cyber attack in the year prior to the study, according to the CyberEdge 2022 Cyberthreat Defence Report
• The average cost of data breaches for UK firms was $4.67 million, according to IBM’s 2021 Cost of a Data Breach Report
• Only 54% of businesses have tried to identify Cyber Security risks in the preceding 12 months, as discovered by the Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2022.
Join us at this one day in-person conference to learn from high-level keynotes talking about the latest initiatives and guidance on national cyber security. Listen to best-practice case studies that share innovative strategies and useful experience on key topics such as risk management, legacy systems and multi-agency partnerships. There will also be the opportunity to network with senior colleagues from across the industry, discussing common challenges and solutions around improving internal cyber security.
• High-level keynotes from leading organisations on the latest cybersecurity guidance, policy and funding
• Case studies showcasing best practice in delivering a robust and proactive cyber security strategy to improve organisational readiness
• Networking opportunities with speakers and senior colleagues
• 8 hours of CPD points towards your yearly quota.