Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day conference will offer leading professional development in supporting innovation and maximising impact in the delivery of effective higher education marketing campaigns.
Delegates will gain the latest insights from HE marketing experts and leading practitioners in understanding the evolving trends in student recruitment, assessing how to enhance engagement and communication with prospective students and developing marketing strategies which support outstanding outcomes within higher education.
Objectives of this course:
• explore the latest patterns in higher education admissions and how marketing teams can adapt
• evaluate how to develop innovative and sector-leading marketing campaigns which support enhanced student recruitment
• assess how to deliver an outstanding higher education marketing strategy which drives student engagement
• analyse how to effectively harness social media to develop a successful multi-channel engagement strategy
• understand the next steps in enhancing a university brand and expanding outreach
• discuss the next steps in expanding outreach to international markets and attracting international students
• gain key best practice insights into delivering an effective internal marketing and communication programme
• network with leading marketing professionals sharing best practice from across the higher education sector.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!