Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day conference will offer the latest updates and practical guidance in delivering high quality teaching and learning support to maximise attainment and outcomes for SEND Pupils.
Those attending will gain best practice insights from leading SEND experts in the delivery of effective teaching interventions for SEND pupils, meeting the standards of the SEND Inspection Framework and ensuring successful SEND leadership across schools and local authorities.
• explore the next steps in delivering high quality teaching interventions which maximise outcomes for all SEND pupils
• assess how to successfully meet the standards of the SEND Code of Practice and the SEND Inspection Framework
• gain insights on the role of SENCOs and SEND leaders in supporting the delivery of outstanding SEND teaching and support
• analyse how to review SEND provision within your school and improve the impact of SEND teaching
• discuss the role of local authorities in developing high quality local offers and Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans
• learn how to support value for money and maximise funding in the delivery of SEND provision
• evaluate how to enhance multi-agency working to effectively to identify and meet the needs of SEND children and young people
• network with leading SEND professionals from across the country to share best practice and guidance.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!