Countdown to Reservations End Date
Now in its fifth year, the MATs Summit 2019 is the flagship summit for multi-academy trusts. Designed exclusively for MAT leadership teams, this immersive two day event aims to provoke thought, inspire delegates to move beyond boundaries and enable them to build peer-to-peer relationships and network nationally.
Event themes include:
• Managing acquisitions
• Partnerships in practice
• Planning strategic growth.
Chaired by Laura Mclnerney, CEO, Teacher Tapp, speakers include:
• Tiffany Beck - Chair Of Trustees, Maritime Academy Trust, Senior Governance Advisor, Reach2 Academy Trust, National Leader Of Governance
• Dr Adam Boddison - CEO, Nasen
• Karen Burns - CEO, Victorious Academies Trust
• Leora Cruddas - CEO, Confederation Of Schools Trust
• Richard Gill - CEO, The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership And Chair Of The Teaching Schools Council
• Hugh Greenway - CEO And Accounting Officer, Elliot Foundation
• Jane Acklam Obe - CEO, South Pennine Academies
• Nick Osborne - Chief Executive Officer, Maritime Academy Trust
• Mike Pettifer - Director Of Academies And Maintained Schools, ESFA
• Claire Pritchard - COO, Academy Transformation Trust
• Matthew Purves - Deputy Director For Schools, Ofsted
• Dr Jeffery Quaye - Director Of Standards And Effectiveness, Aspirations Academy Trust
• Professor Sam Twiselton - Director, Sheffield Institute Of Education.