Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day conference will explore leading solutions and practical insights into effectively preventing, tackling and identifying child sexual exploitation across the UK.
Through key policy updates and best practice sessions delegates will assess how to enhance multi-agency responses, the next steps in improving children’s understanding and resilience to CSE and how all services can deliver outstanding safeguarding to protect children at risk.
• assess the latest insights on effectively identifying and preventing child sexual exploitation
• explore the next steps in supporting high quality multi-agency responses to support children at risk
• analyse how children can be better educated on healthy relationships and the risks of exploitative behaviour
• discuss solutions in preventing online grooming and tackling online perpetrators
• gain insights into supporting high quality training and professional development for safeguarding professionals
• evaluate the role of an effective public health approach in protecting both victims and children at risk of CSE
• examine innovative strategies being utilised by the police to disrupt and prevent CSE activity
• network with leaders from across the public sector seeking innovative approaches in challenging CSE.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!