Countdown to Reservations End Date
This two day event will provide delegates with access to a multitude of practical sessions and workshops alongside take away resources before, during, and after the event to ensure they can support the progress of all students in school.
Day one will focus on how to provide a fully inclusive culture in school. Topics to be covered include:
• learn how to upskill teachers ensuring they are meeting the needs of all pupils in the classroom
• exploring alternative pathways for students with SEND
• how to train and deploy high-quality learning support assistants
• effectively break down progress into meaningful steps and evidence this to stakeholders
• understand cultural differences and influence positive mindsets
• head of inclusion masterclass
• targeted CPD for experienced heads of inclusion.
Day two will focus on supporting wellbeing and mental health. Topics to be covered include:
• how to support students with anxiety, worry and stress
• time-efficient whole-school strategies to support wellbeing
• understand the root cause of behaviour and set high standards of conduct
• how to create a whole-school culture that supports staff wellbeing
• learn how to talk to students about social media and prevent cyberbullying.
Plus, back for another year, free-to-attend seminars for teachers and LSAs focusing on meeting different needs in the classroom.