Countdown to Reservations End Date
School leaders have little room to manoeuvre as the impact of the national funding formula becomes clear. Balancing increasing costs of staffing, teachers’ pension contributions and capital expenditure continue to present challenges. New skills and ways of thinking are required to manage staff, maintain building stock, procure contracts, ensure efficiency and generate revenue to mitigate the impact of cuts on staff and students.
This one day event will provide delegates with creative ways to drive efficiency, maximise resources and plan strategically.
Attendees may expect in-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of workshops including:
• Latest thinking and case studies on how schools are approaching long-term financial management, including integrated curriculum and financial planning (ICFP)
• Creative methods to manage budgets, facilities and staff
• Cost-effective ways to market the school to attract and retain high-quality staff
• Effective ways to develop partnerships with businesses, generate income and gain grants
• Network, engage and benchmark data with other school finance professionals
• Practical strategies to manage an ever-increasing workload and develop their own career.