Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day conference will provide delegates with up-to-date guidance on relevant employment law and school-specific legislation and regulations, as well as examine key issues facing HR professionals in schools today – including staff well-being and mental health, stress and workloads, and teacher recruitment and retention.
Attendees will learn to navigate the unique and complex school environment, and will be equipped with the tools and knowledge needed to meet the school’s employee management and compliance needs.
Learning objectives include:
• An update on key aspects of employment law that apply to school staff and latest education legislation
• Recruitment and workforce planning – including addressing staff shortages, safer recruitment, staff restructuring and managing change
• Performance management and development – engagement and productivity, supporting and monitoring the performance management process, and keeping up-to-date with latest training programmes for staff
• Staff well-being – understanding the current culture around mental health and well-being; and looking at key issues including stress, workload, attendance
• Discipline, dismissals and claims – best practice policies and procedures, managing allegations and employment tribunals.
• Joanna Feast, MBPsS, MSc., BSc. Director of Clean Well-Being
• Nickii Messer, All The Geese.