Countdown to Reservations End Date
With the statutory changes from September 2020 and the increase of sex and relationships portrayal in the media and online, it’s now more important than ever to ensure tomorrow’s adults are educated appropriately and effectively. Regardless of school age-range or faith, this one day conference will host a variety of interactive workshops that will help attendees deliver age appropriate RSE in the school and support the positive and healthy development of students.
Delegates my expect:
• Understand developmental progression and how to develop age and stage appropriate RSE teaching
• Benefit from high quality resources and the opportunity to share and network with like-minded individuals
• Choice of 12 expert-led workstreams including sessions on pornography, healthy teen relationships, managing friendships and best provision for SEND
• Learn how to maintain sensitivity whilst meeting the statutory requirements within a faith community
• Reassurance of how to meet the statutory guidance
• Cover difficult topics across phases with practical strategies and techniques
• Interactive parental engagement panel with varied experts.