We’re looking for training providers to take part in an expert apprenticeship training provider pilot.
We’ll work in partnership with selected training providers to explore and test:
- access to the apprenticeship service on behalf of non-levy paying small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- an expert status ‘quality mark’ on find apprenticeship training
- priority engagement opportunities with DfE officials through workshops and roundtables
- the impact expert status has on:
- SME starts
- starts for young people
- resource efficiencies for training providers
- the quality of delivery
The pilot will begin on 31 October 2023.