Thousands of pupils are facing disruption as teachers strike over pay.
Some parents may need to take time off work or make other childcare arrangements if individual schools are closed.
England and Wales
After balloting 300,000 teachers and support staff, the UK's largest education union, the National Education Union (NEU), announced seven strike days in February and March:
- 1 February: All schools in England and Wales
- 14 February: All schools in Wales
- 28 February: North and north-west England, Yorkshire and Humber
- 1 March: East Midlands, West Midlands, and the NEU's eastern region
- 2 March: South-east and south-west England, and London
- 15 and 16 March: All schools in England and Wales